cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG V40 ThinQ™ 4K TV OFFER (help me!)

Journeyman

LG V40 ThinQ™ 4K TV OFFER (help me!)

20181204_140047.jpg

Way back in December 6th of 2018 i purchased the lg v40 thinQ under the false assumption that i was going to receive a free tv as the promotion says. The banner in the photo was outside of the store front when i purchased the phone. As you can see in the fine print, the promotional dates read 11/22/18-12/26/18. I purchased the phone and was told by the lady who helped that all i would need to do is wait until February and then come into the store and get the tv. Unfortunately she didnt know what she was talking about and now the sprint store doesnt have any answers for me and no one at sprint customer service can help me out. Why was i told i could receive this tv by not only the employee, but the managers as well? I wouldnt have purchased the phone in the first place had i known i wouldnt have received the tv.

14 REPLIES 14
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: LG V40 ThinQ™ 4K TV OFFER (help me!)

Howdy Colinjames98. That is horrible. Give me a couple mins to look into this promo. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.

Alrighty. Just a couple quick questions: 

When was the phone purchased:

How was the phone Purchase Methods (Installment billing, or Sprint Flex lease): 

Have you registered for the TV: 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Highlighted
Journeyman

The phone was purchased December 6th which according to the entire store was within the eligible time of the promotion. I got a flex lease which is what the promotional banner and employees told me to do. And as for registration, i was never even told about a registration whatsoever when i was purchasing the phone. The employee actually told me just to come back to the store in February to get the tv. Trust me i would have registered if i had known but the employee who i later found out quit told me to do the complete opposite. I have her business card and everything and the receipt that i purchased the phone with. It has her name on it and everything.

Alrighty, you will need to register the offer online at www.lgpromotions.com/sprint. before February 21, 2019 11:59:59pm Central time. 

Info on what is needed to register: 

• Customers must submit their personal information (name, shipping address, etc.)
    • Photo of the LG V40 ThinQ box showing the IMEI.
      • Customers will need their device in hand to register.
      • Picture of Proof of purchase (one of the following):
        • Store receipt from a Sprint Store, dealer, National Retailer or order confirmation.
        • Packing Slip – Included in the box
        • Email shipping confirmation

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Journeyman

The link you left doesnt take me to a page at all unfortunately

Did you get a message that stated "The identity of this web page......."

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Journeyman

It just says the website cant be reached

If so:

* Select yes. 

* Then register new product

* You'll get that message again, select yes

* Register the device

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Journeyman

The website link takes me to a blank page, could you resend the link?

Sure thing!

Try: www.lgpromotions.com/sprint     or     https://lg.registria.com/

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Journeyman

I registered the phone under the second link you provided and at the very end it says i entered a sweepstakes to get the tv?? Im confused on how thats going to get me the tv
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat