cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG V40 VOLTE not working

Highlighted
Journeyman

LG V40 VOLTE not working

I have a lg v40. For the last 5 days I've been unable to use my data while on the phone. Prior to this volte worked on my phone. I never turned it off. When I go to my settings it's still on. I called tech support and was instructed to do a number of things : restart phone, update prl, and update profile. It's still not working. I would also like to add my sister lives over 300 miles from me and she is experiencing the same issue with her phone(Samsung Galaxy 10 plus) and she has sprint as well. Prior to this volte has always worked for me since I first started using it a year ago. The volte icon no longer shows up on my notification bar like it previously did. When I go to my settings, volte is still turned on. 

Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
GrandMaster

Re: LG V40 VOLTE not working

if both of you are on the same account then its possible something happened in your account or something..if she isnt on the same account then the issues wouldnt be one and the same because both of you would be on completely different towers and grids...

out of curiosity...does it happen to come back once you leave the area by say 10 miles or does VoLTE stay shut down no matter how far you travel?

and what phone does she have?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat