cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG v40 Screen Repair

Highlighted
Journeyman

LG v40 Screen Repair

Has anyone been successful getting Sprint to honor the $29 in-house glass replacement warranty? Trying for more than a year. Complete run-around. Now reaching out to the community for help. 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Sprint Employee

Hi DesignGirl ! This does not sound good. It should not take this long to have an issue resolved. The $29 cracked screen repair applies to the front screen only. Any further damage to the device will result in standard service fees, based on the device model/type.

Did you try contacting other Sprint repair center? 

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I ran into the same thing. I had to contact support through the chat, explain my situation. They looked up my account and saw I had the Ptotect coverage. I had them CONFIRM my screen should be replaced at the store for $29 and saved the chat by emailing it to myself. Did this twice with 2 different support reps, printed out the chats with the chat id numbers, took them with me to the store, presented them with the documentation that Sprint Reps said it is covered and then stood my ground until they called whoever they had to call to get it fixed. They wound up not having screens to fix my phone, so the gave me a new phone through the mail.
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat