cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lg G6 proof of purchase

Go to solution
Journeyman

Lg G6 proof of purchase

I just bought an LG G6 and I need a proof of purchase for the LG promotion . Where do I go to get that?

8 REPLIES 8
Sprint Social Care

Re: Lg G6 proof of purchase

Hello. MPOWELEIT1

Thanks for reaching out. If you purchased the device at a local Sprint Store, you will need to get a receipt from that store, if you do not already have one. If you purchased the device online, we are happy to send you the Proof of Purchase to your Email. Just send us a private message by click on my name and then select “send a message" Under the private message don't forget to include the phone number associated with the order, the Order number and account PIN.

Juan

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Hi I also need proof of purchase for my LG G6 order.  I purchased through the online store.

Thanks

Tags (1)
Journeyman

I also need a proof of purchase and happened to be charged twice for the remaining balance of $180 on my previous phone when trying to pre order the g6 really need this fixed as I have ofher bills to pay
Journeyman

I ordered it online as well
Master

Hello ikol429 and Alsupjohn.

Thanks for reaching out. If you purchased the device at a local Sprint Store, you will need to get a receipt from that store, if you do not already have one. If you purchased the device online, we are happy to send you the Proof of Purchase to your Email. Just send us a private message by click on my name and then select “send a message" Under the private message don't forget to include the phone number associated with the order, the Order number and account PIN. 

Ina.
Sprint Social Care Team.
Journeyman

I recieved a email with my receipt stating the price etc after I ordered online and that was needed for the Google Home promotion (TV is still not working that i see).  Since it was multiple pages and the Home Promo only took JPGs, I did edit the pages to be in columns on one JPG file and submitted that.  It was accepted.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I would remind everyone that if you conduct your transasction in a Sprint COS, you will have a receipt online and atatched in your account and its ALSO e-mailed to you. Easy, peasy!

#WelcomeToTheNowNetwork
Tags (2)
Community Manager

If you ordered online you don't necessarily need to contact Sprint Care, either.  The packing slip in your box serves as a receipt and should be accepted by LG (we have several customers reporting that theirs was accepted through this method).

Great reminder about email receipts, @SouthBay_Mike

SeaWolf
Sprint Community Manager & Customer Advocate
Captain of the Vicious Cream-puff
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat