cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lg G8 $150 rebate still not delivered ?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Lg G8 $150 rebate still not delivered ?

Hi everyone, I have a quick question. A while back, I bought a new Lg G8 from sprint, upon buying it, I was told if I spend $75 dollars in accessories,  I would get a $150 gift card. Long story short, I did that and filled out the online form. They sent me a confirmation email saying my card would arrive in 8-10 weeks, that email was sent April 12, I still have not received my gift card,  its been more than 10 weeks, what is going on? the email domain that sent the confirmation email is inactive and I am not really sure what is going on. If this is a scam, why is spring advertising such thing ? What can I do ?

2 REPLIES 2
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Lg G8 $150 rebate still not delivered ?

It is not a scam. I was looking into this, and found that it was a LG promotion at the time you got it. I am going to list how you can get a hold of them. They have a website at  https://www.lg.com/us/promotions,  you can call at (877)504-7509. Go give them a shout, and let us know if it doesn't work out or does. We love to hear feedback. 

Journeyman

Re: Lg G8 $150 rebate still not delivered ?

thank you, I will give that a try and let you know

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat