cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lg G8 $150 rebate still not delivered ?

Journeyman

Lg G8 $150 rebate still not delivered ?

Hi everyone, I have a quick question. A while back, I bought a new Lg G8 from sprint, upon buying it, I was told if I spend $75 dollars in accessories,  I would get a $150 gift card. Long story short, I did that and filled out the online form. They sent me a confirmation email saying my card would arrive in 8-10 weeks, that email was sent April 12, I still have not received my gift card,  its been more than 10 weeks, what is going on? the email domain that sent the confirmation email is inactive and I am not really sure what is going on. If this is a scam, why is spring advertising such thing ? What can I do ?

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Lg G8 $150 rebate still not delivered ?

It is not a scam. I was looking into this, and found that it was a LG promotion at the time you got it. I am going to list how you can get a hold of them. They have a website at  https://www.lg.com/us/promotions,  you can call at (877)504-7509. Go give them a shout, and let us know if it doesn't work out or does. We love to hear feedback. 

Journeyman

thank you, I will give that a try and let you know

Journeyman

Hello,

Have you had any response from LG to your inquiry about the virtual pre-paid MC for $150? I sent lgg8offer@promoadmin.com an e-mail, and they responded very quickly. However, the response was not entirely great considering it has been right at 10 weeks from the time I submitted my qualifying information on May 15th.

"Your submission entry is currently still undergoing the verification process." "Once the account has been verified you will be sent an email update containing a link to activate your virtual MasterCard."

Hopefully you had better luck!

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Thanks for sharing this info with us TechTrooper. It's greatly appreciated. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat