cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lg G8x dual screen promotion! Where is it?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Lg G8x dual screen promotion! Where is it?

I was told its at ups with no tracking number created. Ever since the day i tried signing up its been nothing but problems. I'm tired of calling sprint and chatting to customer care online. Ive only been with them a little over a month and ive been on the phone with them for 8 hrs. Online chat 5 times had to cancel order twice and reorder 3. Been in store 5 times. Had phone shut of after a week and a half. So back to store to have to turn around for proof of a dress after being told eveything I needed before going then waiting 2 hrs in store to get it back on. Was told I would receive 100$ prepaid card for signing up. Never got that and was never giving a number and to register. Got the dual screen and TV for promotion and did register. Takes a bit but know I guess ups has it but why no tracking number and dont no if its coming. On sprint website when I look there to track it it says closed. Whats that mean and wheres my dual screen? Anyone know anything? Im tired of chasing. 

11 REPLIES 11
Highlighted
Sprint Employee

I want you to have your issue resolved. If you pre-order/ lease a new LG G8X ThinQ on Sprint Flex or at full price between 11/1/19 and 1/9/20, you can get a Free LG Dual Screen, while supplies last. Must register for the offer online at www.lgpromotions.com/sprint
Did you do this?

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted

Yes, i did that. I did it for the dual screen and the lg t.v. i know the t.v. takes longer. 8 to 12 weeks I think it was.
Highlighted

I didnt for the gift card though cause the guy on the phone never told me I had to. Cause the giftcard was for signing up with my first phone. Then I added the lg g8x and went to a family plan for that promotion. So im still trying to figure out how i register for the 100$ prepaid card as well. If u can help with that that would be great to. I would appriciate it a lot.
Highlighted

@Stevecuz85, we'll do everything we can to assist you. What date did you sign up with Sprint? 

Carlos
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I have been waiting for my dual for 4 weeks now. I also never received a tracking # to track. I am upset that I was told different at the Sprint store that I would receive it in 2-3days.
Highlighted

7Steelers6X

Hey! Since the TV is sent by LG, the information I have is that customers will receive their TV within 12 weeks, as inventory allows. The 2-3 business days is the time frame provided by us when you purchase an equipment with us. 

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted

This is not for TV. This is for my phone. G8x thin q
Highlighted

7Steelers6X,

If you order the phone at the store with a representative, then you will need to visit the store to see what's going on since this has taken longer than expected for you to receive the phone. If you made the order online and you have the order number, you can track the order at www.Sprint.com/myorder when there's a delay or anything is happening, you are notified in this web page once you access to track it with the order number. 

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted

Exact same thing. Like everyone else. Absolutely feeling like the dual screen is it a scam. Sprint doesn't handle it. They pass you off at to LG. Then LG tells you they do not handle it. It's a third party. And they give you a phone number that never answers. I've been waiting over 2 months now and have not heard anything. I have called texted and emailed at least 30 times. I have read hundreds of these comments. Of people not receiving their screens not to even mention the TV. I can't understand why Sprint would want a promotion when they do not have the product. Would you buy a brand new car with only two tires? And if you do go to a Sprint store they will tell you the exact same thing they have no clue when it or if you will get a screen. Most of them say the fine print at the bottom says limited quantities. And they may be out of them.

Highlighted

Ok wait... When we get the LG G8x from Sprint we are suppose to get the Dual Screen, but are we suppose to get a TV too?
Highlighted

You're supposed to get the TV and $100 gift card. But good luck on all of that. But don't worry everyone else has the exact same problem. It's because it's done by a third party that has no affiliation with Sprint or T-Mobile or LG. This random company that doesn't respond to emails and phone calls and all you do is just wait and Hope. Can't understand how Sprint would sell the phone in their store but not have the screen there as well.
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat