cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lg v20 No APN after Oreo

Highlighted
Journeyman

Lg v20 No APN after Oreo

Same thing. I bought my Phone off ebay had it all set up edited the APN for Cricket wireless no problem. Then a few days later, I updated to oreo and now I have no internet because I cant edit the APN

3 REPLIES 3
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Lg v20 No APN after Oreo

Hi-ya Scottishsmithee. With Sprint devices the APN is none adjustable. There have been times in the past where this option was available, but with the newest update that option is no longer available. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Journeyman

that doesn't seem to be accurate sieing as I have two LG v20 ls99720a sitting right here.

Both are android version 8.0 and the security patch, baseband version, kernal version, build number, software version  and security software version are exactly the same. One was running oreo when I got it and it works just fine. The other, I updated to oreo myself and thats when it got locked out.

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

It's when the phone is updated. The most recent one does block this feature on device manufactured for Sprint. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat