Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nougat 7.1.2

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Nougat 7.1.2

It has been 8 months since the LG V20 has been out(Nougat 7.0). Where is 7.1.2? It's been too long. This is a high end phone. I expect more. This is disgraceful. When can we expect an upgrade? Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4
GrandMaster

Re: Nougat 7.1.2

you will have to bring this one up with LG...they dont exactly have the greatest track record with kicking out OS updates in a timely manner
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
GrandMaster

as of today here is the May security patch and some bug fixes. https://community.sprint.com/t5/LG-V20/LG-V20-LS997ZV7-Security-Update-and-fixes/m-p/961232#M195
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Thanks man. 

GrandMaster

*tips hat* no worries. doin what i do.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat