cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OTA Unlock maye by sprint rep? lg g5. Sprint told me im unlocked, but im not.

Journeyman

OTA Unlock maye by sprint rep? lg g5. Sprint told me im unlocked, but im not.

I was hoping Id get it done tonight, but I understand reps  have things to do. If you can send me a OTA unlock PLEASE let me know.

lg g5.

Im paid off on sprint and in good standing. I wont have the phone available to me tomorrow (I WILL BE AT WORK AND THE WIFE AT HOME) as the wife stays at home. We switched to metro pcs and my data isnt working. This is despite sprint telling me im unlocked. I am not. I cannot unlock UICC. Please let me know if any rep can do that for me. WILL I AM had been assisting but I didnt have my phone readily available, so I understand. I have all the necessary info. 

Thanks!

Brian 

28 REPLIES
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: OTA Unlock maye by sprint rep? lg g5. Sprint told me im unlocked, but im not.

There was a ticket submitted on Wednesday morning. It was completed on Wednesday evening. Was the phone powered on and connected to WiFi with the Sprint SIM in it, the entire time? 

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Huntress of Pokémon and Resolutions,
Kudos and Accepted Solutions, Gotta Catch 'Em All!
Journeyman

Re: OTA Unlock maye by sprint rep? lg g5. Sprint told me im unlocked, but im not.

That was a different phone. That was for my v20. This is for the G5. I submitted all of my information to WILL I AM yesterday.

Ok, let me know when you get a ticket number from him.

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Journeyman

I am hoping he gets back with me today. All I need is the OTA unlock sent out to this darn g5 phone.

Journeyman

If you are feeling froggy, here's the info on the phone

phone number: 

Model: lg g5

MEID HEX: 

MEID DEC: 

IMEI: 

ICCID: 

Sprint sim number : 

A ticket will need to be created for it. The tickets can take up to 2 days to process. 

RedCruzr
Social Care 

What is your name and contact number?

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Journeyman

The other device (THE G5 with phone number ) is my other phone. Both phones are paid off and my bill is up to date with sprint. I moved to metropcs. Sprint attempted to tell me im fully unlocked, but I am not. Will I AM verified that I was NOT unlocked even though Sprints system says I am. 

He had to send out a unlock over the air code. 

I gave you my g5 phone info before

Model: lg g5

MEID HEX: 

MEID DEC: 

IMEI: 

ICCID: 

Sprint sim number : 

When did he tell you he was sending the signal?

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Journeyman

Well he was goijg to yesterday and got busy and had other customers i guess. So he never did.

Ok, well we're going to let him do his part that he's said he'll do and not step on his toes. If you don't here from him before 4PM CST today, please let me know.

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 10:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat