cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OTA Unlock maye by sprint rep? lg g5. Sprint told me im unlocked, but im not.

Journeyman

Re: OTA Unlock maye by sprint rep? lg g5. Sprint told me im unlocked, but im not.

Great. I hate to keep bugging him. I just desperately need this done. My wifes phone hasnt worked since december 31st.

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: OTA Unlock maye by sprint rep? lg g5. Sprint told me im unlocked, but im not.

I understand the urgency. Let's make sure the phone is ready to go. for when he gets it sent. Does the phone have the Sprint SIM in it? Is it powered on and connected to WiFi?

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Journeyman

Yep, everythings ready. Powered on. Plugged in, connected to wifi, Sprint SIM inserted. Been on since early this morning. He's online (WILL) i am just hoping he can help me out today. if not, im screwed.

Journeyman

this is my wifes phone, so I have her phone at work with me and she has no home phone. That's why there's urgency.

I understand. I look forward to hearing back from you this afternoon on whether it's been done or not. 

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Journeyman

There's no message included. Did you hear back?

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Journeyman

@RedCruzr_Sprint

Hi there. Sorry for the previous message. All i received from will was to stop messaging him, which i understand. 😳 i had messaged indicating i had brought the phone to work with me. Since he messaged me asking me not to pm him.. I have not heard back. I really need my phone to work. Can someone please help

Tags (1)
Journeyman

I sent anothrr message but it went to a message cannot be sent. The only message i got back was to stop pming him basically. I desperately need this lg g5 to work for my wife. 

Ok, so you said this phone was yours on your account, correct? Was the account in your name, or someone else's? If it was someone else's, please provide their name?

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Journeyman

The phone was in my name. All the previous info i semt was correct. Please tell me what you need amd id more than happy to sekd all info

Journeyman

Please let me know if I should private message you all information

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat