cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One Last Look at the LG V20, My Special Valentine - Sprint Product Ambassadors

Sprint Product Ambassador

One Last Look at the LG V20, My Special Valentine - Sprint Product Ambassadors

One Last Look at the LG V20, My Special Valentine  - Sprint Product Ambassadors 

V20.jpg

So, from my first LG device, which was a pretty basic flip phone… I have been in love. This affair was revisited with the LG G2 and that same heartbeat remains strong with every LG phone thereafter.   This Valentine’s Day, do yourself a favor and treat yourself to a V20.  Heck, make that V in V20 stand for Valentine.  You won’t be disappointed. 

I know what you’re thinking… so soon?  I love my phone now.  Why upgrade?

Well, I feel ya.  It’s hard to believe anything could top my LG G5 but the V20 certainly pushed that envelope and became my favorite flagship to date.  Building on the things I loved about the LG G4 and G5, the V20 returns with a simply stunning camera.  It not only does well as a normal camera but the wide angle lens opens a whole new dimension of picture taking.  The close ups remain super clear and zooms are second to none.  I simply love how the V20 can take my klutzy shaky hand picture taking and still make a sharp sharable image. My experience with videos have also been very favorable.   In a variety of environments the V20 captures the moments and gives you archival quality videos.

The V20 did lose the modular design of the LG G5 but honestly, there wasn’t much lost love there (in my eyes).  Besides the Camera Plus, I can’t recall too many LG Friends that took advantage of the design.  The Bang & Olufsen speaker system (Hi-Fi Plus) didn’t make it to North America and in all honesty the B&O headphones that get paired with the V20 are just so more intriguing to me. Don’t sweat though, many of those old “Friends” are also still invited to the party.   I’m still hoping to see a LG 360 Cam one day and from what I’ve read, it works very well with the V20.  You’ll see the LG Friends Manager preinstalled on the LG Menu screen giving you further assurance of LG’s commit to all devices old and new.

Speaking of old friends.  You guys really need to read my blog on the QuickRemote app.  It’s nothing new for LG but, even after all these phones I’m so happy to see the QuickRemote still included.  It’s seriously a brand-specific edge that LG keeps proudly and one additional bell and whistle that will always win my heart.  Ultimately that is what LG remains to me.  My first love.  Till they out do themselves once again, the V20 will be my cell phone this Valentine’s Day.

-Rob Ignatowicz

Sprint Product Ambassador

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.

Tags (4)
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat