cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOLUTION: Sprint Hub has stopped working

Journeyman

SOLUTION: Sprint Hub has stopped working

Constsntly pops up on my screen.  Very dangerous when navigating.  Nut also annoying all the time.

17 REPLIES 17

Re: SOLUTION: Sprint Hub has stopped working

Hey gto. Is the app crashing when running or what specifically is happening? If you can give us a little more detail on specifically what you are doing and what is happening, that can help us look into this. Also - what kind of phone are you using the access the app? 

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Journeyman

Just about anytime or anywhere.  When driving using Google maps the other day it popped up 30 times in 10 miles.  My wife's phone does it constantly also.  LG G7 thin q.

Journeyman

It has become worse over the past 3 months.  It does not happen while playing games or shopping on the internet.  But will happen while on Facebook, on camera, on gps or Google maps

That sounds super annoying and frustrating. Is it only the Sprint Hub app that is causing problems? Have you tried deleting the app cache? 

Journeyman

Only the Sprint Hub notification.  There doesn't appear to be a way to delete this.  

Journeyman

Have cleared the cache several times. Tried to disable the notifications and have basically disallowed anything related to it.

What version of the operating system do you have installed? Also, once you disabled the notifications, are they still persisting? 

Journeyman

Version 8.0.0 and yes with notifications it still comes up.  It says exactly this " Unfortunately, Sprint Hub has stop w orking".  When this happens you must hit "OK to dismiss the pop up and resume the screen although background sound is still present.

Can you disable the notifications for this app??

Journeyman

I've tried to do this several times but it doesn't change the fact that the pop up still happens.  This app needs to be deleted and the buttons won't enable.

Journeyman

The solution would be to uninstall, disable or delete this app.  The buttons are greyed out.  I have seen numerous complaints online about this app and they all would love to delete or uninstall it.  I use the Google maps when driving and Navionics when on the water and the notification is more than annoying, it is downright dangerous.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat