cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Software Update: LG G6 (LS993) 1/2/2019

GrandMaster

Re: Software Update: LG G6 (LS993) 1/2/2019

the odd yet cool part of it is it auto senses if its needed or not..if it isnt needed the option for the brightness deal doesnt take up any of the screen....which ...you know...i never would have noticed until i put my hand over the front and it pulled up the option for me lol.

usually if its dark the last thing on my mind is taking a pic...so i have never noticed that option there.

i might dig around in the settings a bit to see what all else we can do now

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

I really like the IA Camera option, it identifies what object you are focusing on, I just focused on the keyboard in my computer and labeled itself in the picture. this is a really cool feature.
GrandMaster

the funny part is we have all had this update since roughly Sept but were just NOW messing with the new camera features lol.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

My OTA update did not install correctly.  Now, the phone and messaging storage apps are corrupted.  Is it possible to download one of these updates so that I can reflash it?  I can only use the phone using wifi, and the last text message keeps showing up as a new message every 30 seconds or so.  I would prefer not to have to wipe the phone, there are things I need to keep.

Highlighted
GrandMaster

you can try a cache/partition wipe on the phone..but more than likely you will need to make sure the phone is fully backed up and perform the factory reset..

what things are you trying to save?

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat