Software Update: LG G6 (LS993) 5/29/2018

Community Manager

Software Update: LG G6 (LS993) 5/29/2018

LG - G6 (LS993)

Software Version: LS993ZVB
Release Date: 5/29/2018
Method: Available Over the Air

Fixes:

Upgrade to Android 8.0 Oreo includes performance optimization and updates to the Android security patch level May 2018.

5 REPLIES 5
Journeyman ltr
Journeyman

Re: Software Update: LG G6 (LS993) 5/29/2018

Can you provide a download link? Thank you

Community Manager

@ltr wrote:

Can you provide a download link? Thank you

No, the download is OTA.  You initiate the download via your phone through settings.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yay, got ZVC today, D'oh they forgot to fix bluetooth!

GrandMaster

what all did it mention when it popped up? security patch only or did it mention any other fixes?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

The only clear item was August's security patch. General fluff about adding zippiness and stability/bug fixes. I didnt really care about the security patch. The only one thing i hoped for was either 8.1 or that dag burned bluetooth switcher to go away.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat