Release Date: 7/7/2020
Method: Available Over the Air

Fixes:

Software enhancement and Android Security Patch June 1, 2020

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint and T-Mobile are now merged.

Is LG G8 going to support VoLTE and VoWifi with T-Mobile sim card in the device?

Highlighted
GrandMaster

you already have the G8 or you are purchasing one? and is it a Sprint G8 or TMO G8?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Journeyman

The question is for Sprint LG G8 and I currently own it.

Highlighted

The LG G8 already supports VoLTE.  With a T-Mo SIM...no.  We (Sprint) only use SIM to authenticate LTE.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I’m a boost mobile customer and I’ve been receiving these messages after I brought my device over to boost (Messenger's enhanced features have been enabled (Confirmation ID: 209868). My device is a iPhone 7 Plus and my phone is always saying no service while using WiFi in my home?? Why the co start messages and why no service in home?? Please help!!

Highlighted
Community Manager

Wow, I have not seen that error in years!  It usually a registration issue with your messaging app, more than likely your phone still thinks it's Sprint.  So you go into settings - messages and everything that is turned on, turn it off (iMessage, Show contact Folders, etc.).  Then turn the phone off for 2 minutes.  Turn it back on and go back to Settings - Messages and turn what was off, back on.  

So, you only have no service at home and only while on wifi?

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat