cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Software Update: LG - Stylo 3 (LS777) - ver. ZVA

Journeyman

Re: Software Update: LG - Stylo 3 (LS777) - ver. ZVA

My phone was unlocked in Zv8 version but when i updated to zva now it's locked and i updated again to zvc now it shows Invalid sim 

Journeyman

Please help here, My LS777 got carrier lock  after latest can't access the hidden menu to unlock again with  2945#*777#  

Journeyman

help my LS777 got carrier lock, hidden menu wont come up with 2945#*777#

Community Manager

Do you have a Sprint SIM?

Journeyman

I do not have a sprint sim card The phone was unlocked its originally a sprint phone but I was using it  with tmobile, after the update the phone got locked 

Journeyman

do I need to have a Sprint Sim card to be able to access the network unlock menu again?

Community Manager

Yes, a Sprint card is needed to receive the unlock code.

Journeyman

Hello.

I too have encountered this problem where the phone was network unlocked to begin with, recently it was updated and now it is network Locked.

Sprint gave me an unlock code, but that does not avail any extra menus.

Can user / admin offer a right solution?

GrandMaster

you will need a Sprint sim card prior to any agents starting anything. without it nothing can happen.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Urgen

i have this probleme my phone was unlocked for all carriers but after updating it's locked

Please i need a solution

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

I haven't seen this happen in a while. I'm happy to check on it for you. I'm going to send you a private message to get your information and the phone information. 

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 10:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat