Version:    
Subversion:    
Hardware Version:      

Fixes:

Android security update

SeaWolf
Sprint Community Manager & Customer Advocate
Captain of the Vicious Cream-puff
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".

2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

Re: Software Update: LG V20 ver. LS997ZVC

I have the LG V20 on the Sprint network. I just did the Oreo update today. Our plan cycle just restarted on July 28th and my boyfriend texted me today to let me know that I've used like 3/4 of our data just since July 28th?!?! Although we don't get charged for going over it's frustrating because we get slower speeds. I obviously did the update while at home connected to our WiFi and not mobile data. Could this update have had anything at all to do with this sudden jump/increase in my data usage!? Thank you in advance!

Wizard

Re: Software Update: LG V20 ver. LS997ZVC

That's definitely weird. I would be more than happy to look into this for you. I'm going to private message you so I can get some more info.

QueenK Social Care 

Be Original, Not a Copy. 
Your opinion matters! So feel free to show someand accept the solution once the issue is fixed!
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat