Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Software Update: LG V40 ThinQ - Android Pie

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Software Update: LG V40 ThinQ - Android Pie

Where is the Android 9 Pie release for our LG V40 ThinQ phones ?? - last update received was back in March 2019 !!

This is pitiful Sprint - especially since other carriers are already releasing Pie for there V40's !!!

100 REPLIES 100
Highlighted

Perhaps his update was not installed? Downloaded, but not installed? I see I looked at your screenshot not his. My bad.
Highlighted

No haha. I was just thinking my screenshot without an explanation was likely confusing. My bad.

Highlighted

If his VoLTE is not showing in settings, then his system update must have failed to finish?
Highlighted

Hey, can you open settings app, General, scroll to bottom, tap about, then software, to see if you are actually on version 9 ?
Highlighted

OK let me check

Highlighted

Screenshot_20200112-141733.png

Highlighted

I checked it said my system is up to date 😔

Well, your numbers match mine, I'm at a loss as to why your not seeing VoLTE in your settings. I posted the phone number earlier to Sprint support, ask for tech support when the automated service asks. Assume you did a restart or reboot?
Highlighted

Thank you yes I restarted over and over 

Highlighted

Ok, call tech support 888-211-4727
Let us know how you make out. I[ could help others.
Highlighted

Fyi volte is only supported (available) in select areas....it will not show up in others 

Highlighted

Shoot, I think I read that somewhere too. Completely escaped my memory. Thanks, I think support will likely confirm that.
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat