cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Software Update: LG V40 ThinQ - Android Pie

Go to solution
Journeyman

Re: Software Update: LG V40 ThinQ - Android Pie

Thank you I'm going to call appreciate you for taking time to help me I hope they can fix it soon its so frustrating.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Welcome, hope you get some answers that help you understand what's up. Don't be afraid to ask for another rep if you have a hard time understanding the person you talk to.
Highlighted
GrandMaster

disregard...i have both up there as well...just not when the screen is locked and i quick glance at it..all it shows is that im on LTE lol. my bad. i'll post a SS when i get home tonight...as long as i remember to post the SS lol

@jawdrop wrote:
Well, one is calling feature, the other is signal strength. The calling feature probably needs to persist in notification to remain active, so the system don't try and close it due to battery saver features. I know the battery levels icon can be hidden, but the charger indicator stays.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
GrandMaster

for whatever reason when i click on any pic in here it cuts off the top half..the only charging indicator i ever see is in the battery level deal at the top..lightning bolt through the center of it..havent really payed attention if it shows anything different while on a wireless stand though..

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Journeyman

Same for me in both accounts.
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat