Highlighted
Community Manager

Software Update: LG V50 ThinQ 5G (LM-450PM) 7/13/2020

LG -  V50 ThinQ (G710PM)

Software Version: V450P20e
Release Date: 7/13/2020
Method: Available Over the Air

Fixes:

This software enhancement includes 5G fixes and improves the security to June 2020 Patch Level

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Journeyman

hello , i need help with v50 clean esn   ,  can you send me a mp  ? one guy let me you can  help me ! thank you.

Highlighted

i need for work on gsm !  esn is clean! thanks.

Highlighted
GrandMaster

are you trying to get the device unlocked to be used on a different carrier? do you have an account with Sprint currently? are you the original purchaser of this phone? do you still have the Sprint sim card for it?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Is there a chance the KDZ for this update could be provided please? I bought the Sprint V50 used and sadly unable to get OTA updates from your servers (on T-Mobile). I can easily flash the update with LG's own software. Thanks in advance.

Highlighted
Community Manager

I'm unfamiliar with that version.  If you need to latest version, you can take your device to a service and repair site and they can reflash it with the latest version.

Highlighted
Journeyman

First of all, you have to update your phone because your phone version is old. Simply go to Settings. Then go to Update. Tap on Update my phone.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat