cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spigen Case for LG V20 - Sprint Product Ambassador

Highlighted
Journeyman

Spigen Case for LG V20 - Sprint Product Ambassador

Spigen has done it again, the LG V20 Air Cushion Technology Crystal Shell case is both thin and protective. Most thin cases do not have the ability to survive a fall and I am no stranger to Spigen’s amazing cases and this one is just as good. The type of clear shell casing is both durable and thin but not slick. It is slick enough to slide in and out of your pocket with ease but textured enough to fit comfortably in the hand with no accidental drops. The case does a great job of hiding itself when on the phone. I can hardly tell a difference with the case on my phone besides a better grip.

I love my LG V20 but with its tapered edges I do find myself almost dropping it several times a day. Having the case on the phone truly helps to have a good grip on the device. My favorite part about having a clear case is the fact that you get to admire the true architecture of the phone its cradled in without jeopardizing the integrity of the phones structure or screen. This case allows the use of the phone with all of its buttons and ports with no issues. It even sits above the lip of the screen to ensure if the device fell face first it had some cushioning to protect the fall.

Air Cushion Technology is nothing new to Spigen and most of their cases have this embedded in them. The Air Cushion Technology allows the device to be dropped while in the case and the air cushioning that the case has disbursed throughout it can help to take the fall. It is a great inflation to the case and allows for more protection when dropped.

All in all this case from Spigen holds up to its Military Grade drop test that it boasts and looks good while doing so! This is not my first Spigen case on a phone nor will it be my last; like their slogan suggest this is “Something You Want!”

IMG_0073.JPG

IMG_0072.JPG

IMG_0071.JPG

IMG_0070.JPG

IMG_0069.JPG

Post by Matt Stratton. This post was not affiliated with Spigen nor LG to make any assumptions about the case or phone. These are all my ideas and thoughts on the products in this review. 

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat