cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spigen Liquid Crystal Case for the LG V20 - Sprint Product Ambassadors

Sprint Product Ambassador

Spigen Liquid Crystal Case for the LG V20 - Sprint Product Ambassadors

When you purchase a stunning device like the LG V20, you want to protect it, but not detract from the beauty of the device, right?

I have a solution for you! The Spigen Liquid Crystal Case for the LG V20. v20_liquid_crystal_title_01_grande.jpg

I am a huge fan of Spigen cases, as I have been using them on my devices for years and haven’t been let down once. The Liquid Crystal case for the LG V20 definitely meets my high expectations for Spigen.

The wonderful thing about this case is how thin and clear it is, yet keeps the LG V20 protected. The Liquid Crystal case by Spigen keeps your device looking great, as the case doesn’t take away from the looks at all.v20_liquid_crystal_title_02_grande.jpg

The Liquid Crystal case is lightweight and very simple to get on and off.  It is constructed from a single TPU (Themoplastic Polyurethane) layer. It has a circular cutout on the back allowing you to use the fingerprint sensor/button, as well as camera. It also has cutouts along the bottom and top, along with extruding TPU button spaces along the side.

It covers your device all around (except it does not cover the screen of course), providing protection from scratches. The dimensions are… 3.2 ”x 6.4” x .4” - which cause the case to be pretty sleek and slim.

I highly recommend the Spigen Crystal Armor case for your LG V20 if you're looking for an affordable case that keeps your device looking awesome, yet offers good protection. 

You can purchase it at Spigen for only 14.99 (at the time of this post). Don’t have a V20 yet? Purchase your own LG V20 at Sprint.  

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PAs do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee #jruggiero #sprintproductambassadors

- Jennifer

--
The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love phones. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and want to tell you what they think about them. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these phones. The information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat