cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spigen protects my V20 - Sprint Product Ambassador

Sprint Product Ambassador

Spigen protects my V20 - Sprint Product Ambassador

So everytime I get a new device, my first order of business, as quickly as I can, is to protect it with a good case. These devices are very powerful computers, and due to their size and complexity, they are fragile, at least most of them are.

For the V20, the challenge is its size. Yes it is easy to make cases for big phones, but they also are heavier and more prone to falling/dropping. That is why, my first choice to buy cases is always SPIGEN.

Spigen came on a scene a few years ago and it is really, in my humble opinion, leading the case industry. They offer various options for each device, from slim protection to enjoy the beauty of the device, to rugged protection for the dare devils. No matter where you fall on the spectrum, Spigen has an option for you.

I chose the Spigen Rugged Armor series

v20_rugged_armor_title_grande

The Rugged Armor to me gives me the best of both worlds. It still keeps the excess bulk to a minumum yet providing some solid protection.

id_v20_rugged_armor_04_grande

As you can see on the above image, the Rugged Armor has Military grade specs (MIL-STD 810G-516.6 to be exact) and can protect devices dropped from up to 4 ft high (usual for most folks). 

id_v20_rugged_armor_05_grande

It also gives it a decent lip to protect the screen as well as the camera area. Most new phones, due to their thinness, have a small part of the camera protuding outwards in the back. That needs to be protected as they are prone to scratch or crack easily (not saying the V20 has that issue, but just a general comment).

id_v20_rugged_armor_06_grande

All this great protection and almost no heft to it.

I really hope you consider Spigen cases for your V20 or any of your other devices. Until next time.

-- Your Product Ambassador team

--
Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat