cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Split screen/multi task for LG G7

Journeyman

Split screen/multi task for LG G7

I am trying to figure out how to adjust the screen size on the LG G7 in split screen mode.  The center bar moves up or down, but does not stay in place, and always returns to the center.  How do you adjust the screen size?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Split screen/multi task for LG G7

Once you have your apps in split-screen mode you can make size adjustments. To adjust the size, simply drag the divider line that sits between the two apps.

"Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I'm feeling a connection."
Journeyman

Hello!! I have tried adjusting the bar with the apps open, but it doesn't work.  The bar slides up or down and back to the center when released.  Any other suggestions? Thanks!!

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

I did some digging online. Although I didn't find anything specific to the LG G7, the stuff I found says that the Android software dictates the window sizing. I have a Samsung s9+ and I'm able to decide the size of each window. I apologize that I don't have further info on this feature. Have you reached out to LG to see if they have any answers?

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat