cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors – LG X power and photos under low light

Sprint Product Ambassador

Sprint Product Ambassadors – LG X power and photos under low light

My previous post was showing that the LG X power is pretty good in capturing normal photos. In this post I want to explore a little more on how good the LG X Power performs under low light.

As usual I ask my bunny Bowie to be the model and take his photo under relative dark condition.

20161117_223715 (577x1024).jpg

The above photo was taken in a relative lighted room with today LED bulbs. The blurry image is likely caused by the camera slow speed and ability to focus in low light. There is quite a bit of noise on the floor surface.

And the 2 photos below were taken with similar lighting condition, much darker than the one above. One is taken using the LG X Power, and the other is from the HTC 10.

20161202_082938 (1024x577).jpg

IMAG0942 (1024x573).jpg

The HTC 10 photo is much sharper and clearer. The LG X Power’s one is blurry but still captured the subject relatively well.

Even though it is not a fair comparison as the HTC 10 is a much more expensive phone than the LG X Power, it is still fair to say that the LG X Power camera may not be the one that the photo enthusiasts would use, but it adequately captures photos that you can share your moment with family and friends.

For the price, the LG X Power cannot be beaten.

Enjoy & Bye for now.

Your Sprint Product Ambassador*

Hung Bui

* Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.

* Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat