cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors: Spigen Liquid Crystal Case for the LG V20

Sprint Product Ambassador

Sprint Product Ambassadors: Spigen Liquid Crystal Case for the LG V20

lg-v20-sprint.jpgThe V20 form LG is one of the nicest looking phones I’ve seen.  I really dig it, but need to protect it from falls.  I wanted something that wouldn’t hide its good looks.  There was only one company I would trust my V20 with: Spigen*.

id_v20_liquid_crystal_03_grande.jpgSpigen of Irvine, California produces some of the nicest and most durable cases out there.  I chose the Liquid Crystal case which is a little gummy without ever being tacky.  It stays clear and resists scratches. You can get it here

I also purchased the tempered glass screen protector from Spigen. It is made from a very hard glass similar to the Gorilla Glass on the V20, and is covered with an oleophobic coating to resist fingerprints. Two screen protectors are included in the package, each with a life-time guarantee from Spigen.spigen v20 glass.jpg

I plan on keeping this phone for a long time, and am already using it all the time, everywhere I go.  Thanks to Spigen, my V20 looks as perfect as the day I got it.

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee

*pronounced spee-gen

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat