cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint won't accept the phone for activation.

Journeyman

Sprint won't accept the phone for activation.

Sprint won't accept my phone even though it is Sprint phone bought outright and have paid up the device. It was activated on Sprint before but now it says ineligible for activation. Have opened up several tickets but nothing so far. Tired and Mad! Sprint better get your act straight.! 

4 REPLIES 4
GrandMaster

Re: Sprint won't accept the phone for activation.

did you purchase it from someone? was it at some point moved to another carrier and you are now trying to bring it back to Sprint? and which phone is it?

if it was deactivated for a while and now you are trying to re activate it there is a good chance it was removed from their database because it was not activated for a long while..which would mean it would need to be re added..but again its all going to depend on the above questions and their answers.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

It was on Sprint until 9/7. They canceled the line when i asked the port out info and now while trying to activate a new line inder my Hubsands account it shows an error.. Because of their fault, i lost my number and communication with the people at my work. In between i tried to activate it with Unreal but it seems they did not have any info regarding it. Please help.

Journeyman

It was my friends phone. LG G7 Thinq. 

Wizard

This sounds very irritating. Let me see if I can get you, back up and running. I'm going to send you a private message now.

QueenK Social Care 

Be Original, Not a Copy. 
Your opinion matters! So feel free to show someand accept the solution once the issue is fixed!
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat