cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Taking Screenshots on the LG V20 - Sprint Product Ambassadors

Highlighted
Sprint Product Ambassador

Taking Screenshots on the LG V20 - Sprint Product Ambassadors

This post is getting down to the basics… how to take a screenshot on the LG V20. I think this information is needed for the LG V20.  I have used many devices throughout the years, and for some reason have had a tough time taking a screenshot on the LG V20, until I researched it further.

hero-phone.png

The first way to take a screenshot on the LG V20 is to hold the Power/Lock Key and Volume Down Key at the same time for about two seconds.

Now, for me… this works 50% of the time. The other half of the time it just seems to lower the volume on my LG V20. I thought it was user error on my part, but I kept doing as I should…pressing both Power/Lock and Volume Down at the same time.  It has been truly hit or miss getting screenshots to work for me with this method.

The second method is to use Capture+.  The Capture+ icon looks like this…  

capplusicon.PNG

Capture+ is accessible in the second screen in the top right hand corner of your phone (with the main screen on or off) providing you left it in there by default.  You can also access Capture+ by hitting volume up twice on your device when the main screen is off. Granted, when you access Capture+ with the main screen off, it will give you a blank white screen that you can draw on. When you access Capture+ with the main screen on, it will do a screenshot that you can draw on top of. Very cool!

Capture+ is my recommended method for taking a screenshot on the LG V20.

The LG V20 is available for purchase at Sprint.

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PAs do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee #jruggiero #sprintproductambassadors

- Jennifer

--
The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love phones. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and want to tell you what they think about them. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these phones. The information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint.
2 REPLIES 2
GrandMaster

Re: Taking Screenshots on the LG V20 - Sprint Product Ambassadors

i added Cap+ to my lower button options. so right now i have it set up as back-home-cap+ and then recent apps. makes things a tad bit quicker and easier if you are one of the many out there that tend to take ss of things more often than the average person and dont want to do any additional digging or movements to do it lol
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Re: Taking Screenshots on the LG V20 - Sprint Product Ambassadors

It's not the LG, but I have a Samsung Galaxy 4 note and so handy for screenshots. All I do is swipe my palm across the screen and it takes the shot! 🙂
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat