cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Big the beautiful LG V20 - Sprint Product Ambassadors

Sprint Product Ambassador

The Big the beautiful LG V20 - Sprint Product Ambassadors

lg-v20.jpg

This phone is great right out of the box the slim design and the massive screen are a perfect fit.  The phone has a 5.7” screen 16 mp rear facing camera, 4 gb of RAM, and a removable 3200mAh battery.  Im pretty sure this is all you will ever need in a phone and that’s just the major hardware.  There is a new feature to LG and that’s the second screen and I have had second screens before and they were just meh, but the LG put this in a great location and has some nice features when it comes to needing quick access to multiple options.  The phone is a monster inside and out, I can easily say hands down the best LG phone I have ever used.  The words FOBO comes to mind when people ask me about what device to get,  Most have a fear of better options when it comes to phones, technology moves so fast you feel left behind shortly after purchasing a device.  This phone I can honestly say demises that argument and gives you everything you need.

Thanks for reading!

"Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee."

1 REPLY 1
Journeyman

Re: The Big the beautiful LG V20 - Sprint Product Ambassadors

what headphones are you using?

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat