cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to pay Sprint bill (loyal customer)

Journeyman

Unable to pay Sprint bill (loyal customer)

Good Afternoon,

I have been a Sprint customer since 2004, once on my mother's employee account and in the last 10+ years I have taken over the account in my name. I've recently in the past few months fell on really hard times and I have been trying to make small payments here and there to keep my phone active to reach out potential employers. I'm asking for an extended extension or in some way possible a little leniency to keep my account active. When I become employed I plan to become all paid up and to pay my bill as I always have in the past. My services is, what im told active until the 28th of this month (July) since I cant postpone payments any longer. 
Any assistance from Sprint is very much appreciated and I am grateful for all the company has done for me up to this point as a loyal customer. 
5 REPLIES 5
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Unable to pay Sprint bill (loyal customer)

I can appreciate your situation, most of us have been there before. You've already stated that you're unable to postpone payments past the 28th. Will you have your balance caught up by the 28th? If not, will you have more than 50% of it paid?

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Journeyman

I wish I could but no I won't. That's why im trying to seek an alternative resolution. 

Understandable. Unfortunately, at least 50% would give us more options. At this point, I recommend speaking with the Finance Department to see if they have any other options. They can be reached directly at 800-808-1336.

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Journeyman

Thank you. 

You're welcome. 

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat