cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlocking LG G6 - LS993

Journeyman

Unlocking LG G6 - LS993

Hi

i've buy a Lg g6 from usa and it doesn't work for italian and international gsm carriers. Can you help me?

5 REPLIES 5
Sprint Social Care

Re: Unlocking LG G6 - LS993

Hello @giandos200, where did you purchase the device? Please know that we need the account information where the device was last activated in order for us to be able to help you unlocking your device. Please check our unlock policy to check if your meet the requirements.  

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

i've buy the phone on ebay and from the description the phone was good imei, netwoork locked and without contrat

Sprint Social Care

Please go back with the seller if your device does not meet the requirements to get unlock.

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

and you can help me to unlock the device?

Sprint Social Care

@giandos200, we can check the phone eligibility and proceed with the unlock if you have at least the Sprint account name or number last associated with the device. Please send us a Private message with this info and the MEID/IMEI of the phone. Just click on my name and select "Send a Message".

Carlos
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat