cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update coming for LG G6 bringing low light functionality for camera, and security updates?

Journeyman

Update coming for LG G6 bringing low light functionality for camera, and security updates?

Just heard that Verizon pushed out an update for their G6 that includes the low light camera function from the G7 ThinQ, along with security updates. Any idea if/when this will be pushed for Sprint users?

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Update coming for LG G6 bringing low light functionality for camera, and security updates?

That is a great question. Stay tuned, because we're always posting information here in the Community about updates that will be happening with devices.

AnnGee77
 Social Care Princess ?

?Lover of Everything Magical ?
Please give glitter coated Kudos and crown thee with Accepted Solutions.
Highlighted
GrandMaster

Re: Update coming for LG G6 bringing low light functionality for camera, and security updates?

updates are not kicked out at the same time across all carriers due to the fact that they contain different carrier specific things that must be tested etc.

if an issue gets ran into while being tested it goes back to LG to fix said issue(s) and then re testing is done until its cleared by Sprint in this case and they give LG the go ahead to release it.

same testing is done across the board with carriers for their versions of device updates.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat