cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

V30 VoLTE Incoming Call Issue

Journeyman

V30 VoLTE Incoming Call Issue

Hello,

I am having an incoming calling issue that I've been experiencing since I received the update to enable VoLTE on my LG V30+. All incoming calls that are answered on VoLTE have no sound and the caller cannot hear me. This does not appear to be a cell tower issue because I experience this call issue everywhere that I go, even in places where data performance is good and validated via Speedtest. What's the most interesting is that I can immediately call the person back and everything sounds good. The issue is only with incoming calls.

I've tried power cycling the phone, doing the ##72786## fix, updating the PRL, reporting the issue on Sprint's website, and even a factory reset. I'm out of ideas here. My only alternative is to turn off VoLTE entirely, which is a tough pill to swallow.

Tags (1)
9 REPLIES 9
Journeyman

Re: V30 VoLTE Incoming Call Issue

Oh wow seems like a little headache there! I see your phone is capable of the VoLTE but let's see what City are you in?

Good, Better, Best don't give up until your good is better than your best! Be the Aristocratic one and give KUDOS and push the Solution button.
Journeyman

This has happened in the following areas:

Baltimore, MD

Arbutus, MD

Halethorpe, MD

Catonsville, MD

Laurel, MD

Journeyman

Right now the only area the VoLTE is in B-More!

Good, Better, Best don't give up until your good is better than your best! Be the Aristocratic one and give KUDOS and push the Solution button.
Journeyman

This also happens in Baltimore too.
Journeyman

And you have updated the device?

Journeyman

Yes, it's on LS99826A.

Journeyman

Okay lets update the network settings Go to Settings-> General-> Reset-> Select “Reset Network Settings”  then turn your device off for 5 min then turn it back on and you should be good to Go!

Journeyman

That didn't fix the issue.

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Sounds like we are going to need to do a trouble ticket. I am going to PM you for details needed. 

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat