cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

V30+ lost ability to send/receive mms on wifi

Community Manager

Re: V30+ lost ability to send/receive mms on wifi

PM me your phone number and I will get a ticket created for you.

@TTDINMONEE wrote:

Thank you for your help. Tried that resetting u suggested and issue remains. Volte and Wifi calling had no affect on it as well

Journeyman

I am having the same exact trouble on my phone. I called customer care. I was not pleased.  Spent 1 hr calling and talking to different people and they did not have a clue what was going on. One person was rude and said just call the provider you have wifi threw. This not working is frustrating when you have limited data. Also they talk to you like you are a complete idot.

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Lilsquee11 - I can take look at this for you. We will need to looking to do the same kind of ticket the other customer's needed. I am going to PM you for more details. 

Journeyman

what information is needed to look into this issue.  The last 2 updates had a glitch in it

One was if when you got a picture message you had to save it first before you could see it if you opened it right away if shows a old picture in your phone which I was not really concerned about as much

bu the most recent update  the not send or receiving pictures over wifi is more a concern especially if you have limited amount data  

GrandMaster

the info needed will be in the private message the agent is sending you.

the notification for this will be at the top of the page...the envelope.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Can I please get some help to address this now month old issue? Seems like it always hits a dead end at this juncture

Community Manager

Responded to you in PM yesterday.  

@TTDINMONEE wrote:

Can I please get some help to address this now month old issue? Seems like it always hits a dead end at this juncture

Journeyman

I have exactly the same problem. I can send MMS perfectly during the day but not at night.

Mini Militia App Lock 7Zip

@negan16 - Looks like we need to get into your account, and see what we can do. I am going to send a PM. 

Journeyman

Have u sent the pm?

@TTDINMONEE - Em_Will_I_am has put in a ticket for you already. 

Journeyman

I m hearing people say it is glitch in the last update so it will have to wait for a fix 

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 10:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat