cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail busy signal

Go to solution
Journeyman

Voicemail busy signal

When dialing voicemail I get a busy signal. When someone calls me it never goes to voicemail and just rings forever.

13 REPLIES 13
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Voicemail busy signal

Hi there, this should be a relatively easy fix for us but we will need access to your account to get some settings updated and refreshers sent out to your device. I'll be sending you a PM shortly so that we can get some additional info from you to get this taken care of. 

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Journeyman

im having the same issue. please help

I'm here to help. I'm going to send you a private message to get your account information.

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Journeyman

I am having the same issue.  Ever since I upgraded to the Galaxy S9, any way I try to access my voicemail (by calling, hold down on the #1, or through the app) it gives me a busy signal.  If someone calls me it just keeps ringing and doesn't go to voicemail.  Please help!

Highlighted

Hi there. We should be able to get that fixed for you by removing the voicemail feature from your account, then adding it back, and sending through some refreshers to your device to re-enable the voicemail features. The negative impact is that when we go through this process you would lose any saved messages you have. I can send you a PM to get more info from you in order to help out with this process. 

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Journeyman

I'm having the same issue. can you please help me  too 🙂?

Hi There,

We'd be happy to help you. Just want to double check that you don't have any voicemails saved that you are wanting to keep, because the reset will erase them. 

Journeyman

Ok, great, but I don't think I have any, and if I do go ahead and erase them i

I will need to send you a private message to get a little more information. 

Journeyman

Hello.  I am having the same issue.  I was trying to chat with a rep but they were unsure on how to fix it.  They transferred me to technical support over 45 minutes ago and I am still waiting. 

Hey jettergirl! That is usually a simple fix. Can you send me a PM? We will get the process started. 

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat