Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pressing "1" not recognized

Journeyman

pressing "1" not recognized

I have the LG V60 ThinQ and working remotely using the Shoretel App. Up until now, I have been able to have my work calls routed via Shoretel to my cell and it requires me to press 1 to connect the call. However, as of this morning, my phone is not recognizing and sending to Shoretel that I am pressing 1. I have tried restarting/powering off at least 5x, we have tested the Shoretel App by entering a different cell phone and it worked just fine. Anyone have any suggestions on what could be blocking my phone from registering the fact that I am pressing 1? (rather violently now after so much frustration)

4 REPLIES 4
GrandMaster

if you pull up the dial menu 1 works perfectly fine? same if you pull up any other apps? that area isnt a dead spot is it?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************

The 1 key works, when attempting to accept the call I can hear the key being hit noise and when dialing it works. Been a frustrating time.

its gotta be on their end. if you can hit 1 in text, to make a call and all the above then the phones side is working correctly. now it would not be unheard of to have a app not work correctly with a specific device..happens all the time.. go into the play store and pull up that app..then go to the list of people that have posted about it..you should be able to narrow it down to the last update AND specifically for your device..do that and see if others with the V60 are running into this as well.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************

The thing is, the shoretel app is on my desktop, it's the system my work uses and it fwds to my cell phone number. I tried checking the shoretel forum earlier today and got nothin. Both me and our IT are totally at a loss. Thanks for the help though! Really appreciate it

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat