cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sprint repair

Journeyman

sprint repair

everytime i talk to sprint about phone issues they keep wanted me to go to the repair center there used to be one in my town but sprint decided to move it and make it a inconvenience for me and no matter what the only way is to contact asurion and spend $140 dollars that i cannot afford

thanks sprint............

5 REPLIES 5
GrandMaster

Re: sprint repair

so the closest repair store to you now would be how far away?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

80 miles

GrandMaster

figure it like this. even a auto repair facility will want to do their own check on a vehicle to make sure that in fact something is happening with it. same deal here. they need to have someone that is a tech check it, report notes if needed on what is happening along with what all they have attempted worked/failed and then go from there.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Journeyman

yeah i figured out it was just the cable on my phone that was the issue

GrandMaster

by far not unheard of. any replacement cable i get is always from Aukey..killer cables and rapid chargers. i havent had to many issues with the new USB C set up as of yet (minus a random moisture notification every blue moon but that is the device not the cable.)

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 10:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat