cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lenovo Ideapad S205s with built in 3G/4G connection

Wizard

Lenovo Ideapad S205s with built in 3G/4G connection

The Lenovo Ideapad S205s is available today in Sprint stores and online. 

This tablet is for the extreme multitasker who wants the dependability of a built-in Sprint 3G/4G connection that lets you spend less time waiting for data and apps to load. Take advantage of VeriFace® facial recognition/visual login, the AccuType keyboard, preloaded Intel AppUpSM and more.

Work smarter, do it all on the go. Video chat with clients over the 0.3 MP webcam, send huge docs fast and keep them on the 250GB hard drive. Equipped with Windows Live™ Essentials, business professionals can integrate and bundle email, instant messaging, photo sharing, blog publishing, security services and other Windows Live applications.

1 REPLY
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Lenovo Ideapad S205s with built in 3G/4G connection

I just updated my OS to Windows 8 without realizing that the Sprint Smart View will no longer work.  Is there a way around this?  Perhaps another driver for another device that works with my Lenovo Ideapad S205s.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:30 AM CT - 5:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat