cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Sprint Magic Box

Community Manager

As of today, we're still pre-registering customers for Magic Box, with units not even being shipped for at least 8 weeks.

@Dubspoon, typically, there are only a couple reasons that customers don't qualify for an Airave.  The two most common reasons are: no home internet connection or an internet connection that is incompatible with the Airave (dial up and satellite internet are not compatible, for instance) or that you live in a coverage area where Airave isn't available (this is very rare).  What was the specific reason you were told one would not work for you or that you did not qualify?

If you're reading this and curious to know if an Airave or other product might help improve your voice service, check out the information available on our Sprint In-Home Solutions page

SeaWolf
Sprint Community Manager & Customer Advocate
Captain of the Vicious Cream-puff
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".

Sprint Employee

No longer working Community Response.
Journeyman

Actually the rep who called telling me I couldn't get a Magic Box said she would tell me how to get an Airave but I was at work so askex her to e-mail me. The email was a link to fix a blinking GPS light. I was never given an option to get one but was told flat out I couldn't get the Magic Box
Journeyman

Sell it!

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat