cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magic Box Resources

Highlighted
Community Manager

Magic Box Resources

Please see our resources for Support, set up and Frequently Asked Questions about Magic Box

Please let us know if you have other questions, tips or tricks!

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

Have a question about your Sprint Service? Feel free to create a discussion in the appropriate space.
Did you get the help you needed? Be sure to mark the answer an "Accepted Solution".

3 REPLIES
Journeyman

Re: Magic Box Resources

The link to the Support site doesn't work.  I am getting a '400 Bad Request'.

The link to the FAQs works and I have a question regarding how to check if my device is Band 41 capable?

Community Manager

Greetings @badankles

I just tried the support center link again and it seems to be working ok for me.  Can you make sure your browser cache is clear and try again?

Most LTE-ready devices have Band 41 as it's one of the regular bands we use for LTE (1900MHz and 2.5GHz) but you can look up the fact sheet on the manufacturer website, or we can look at it for you.

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

Have a question about your Sprint Service? Feel free to create a discussion in the appropriate space.
Did you get the help you needed? Be sure to mark the answer an "Accepted Solution".

Journeyman

Thanks.
Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.