cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

923-0 error message

Journeyman

923-0 error message

On my iPhone 4S I am getting texts several times a day that says "The recipient you are sending to is in your block list. You have chosen to block all texts from (and to) this recipient. Msg 2134" I am not sending any texts to anybody. This has happened several times in the past few weeks, but not every day.

4 REPLIES
Journeyman 223
Journeyman

Re: 923-0 error message

This started for me after I reset my daughter's phone. I have specific text blocking setup for her number on the sprint account. I found that imessage and facetime were trying to activate.

I disabled imessage (point of blocking text messages) and lifted the block on the sprint account until facetime activated, then reblocked the text messaging with Sprint.

I hope this helps.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Journeyman

I've tried to block 923-0 (online and by texting to 9999) and it doesn't seem to work.

Journeyman

I had a same problem (9230 message, invalid destination ) when I was trying to send text message. but it is fixed now after I cleared the dialer (setting -> application -> manage application  -> dialer -> clear data. Also clear all the text messaging history. My phone is HTC EVO 4G, not the iPhone, but I have seen this problem on the Samsung Galaxy, and other phones too. Just wanted to share - good luck!!!

Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.