cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

923-0 error message

4 REPLIES
Journeyman

Re: 923-0 error message

I had a same problem (9230 message, invalid destination ) when I was trying to send text message. but it is fixed now after I cleared the dialer (setting -> application -> manage application  -> dialer -> clear data. Also clear all the text messaging history. My phone is HTC EVO 4G, not the iPhone, but I have seen this problem on the Samsung Galaxy, and other phones too. Just wanted to share - good luck!!!

Journeyman

I've tried to block 923-0 (online and by texting to 9999) and it doesn't seem to work.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Journeyman 223
Journeyman

This started for me after I reset my daughter's phone. I have specific text blocking setup for her number on the sprint account. I found that imessage and facetime were trying to activate.

I disabled imessage (point of blocking text messages) and lifted the block on the sprint account until facetime activated, then reblocked the text messaging with Sprint.

I hope this helps.

Journeyman

923-0 error message

On my iPhone 4S I am getting texts several times a day that says "The recipient you are sending to is in your block list. You have chosen to block all texts from (and to) this recipient. Msg 2134" I am not sending any texts to anybody. This has happened several times in the past few weeks, but not every day.