cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Downloading multiple Pictures and Videos from Sprint Picture Mail Website

Highlighted
Journeyman

The Sprint Picture Mail website instructs users to hold the control key down while selecting multiple pictures and videos and then dragging them to the "Download to computer" icon.  This does not work.  You can only download one at a time after opening the picture.  Will this be fixed or is there a workaround?

7 REPLIES 7
Master

It's the command key, Hold down the command key and select the ones you want to download then "left click hold" on the last picture chosen and drag them to the download to pc box.

Journeyman

Thank you.  However there is no command key and if your refering to the control key that process does not work.

Master

Sorry, I'm on a Mac and on the keyboard by holding down the Command key I'm able to select and drag/drop them, And I just checked on my PC and it is the Control key. And they both work, Could be the browser your using, I'm using Chrome on both.

Journeyman

I retried it again several times with the control key along with your instructions and it still doesn't want to work.  I am using IE version 9.0.4.  I did find simislar posts from years ago with the same problem.  Thoughts?

Master

Sprint has been having issues with all versions of IE, I'd try a different browser, Chrome or Firefox.

Journeyman

I found the problem.  Older website features dont always work with newer versions of Internet Explorer.  Enable Compatibility View under the tools menu and the drag and drop features will work.  You can add SprintPCS.com to the list box and the browser will always view it in Compatibility View.

Journeyman

Re: Downloading multiple Pictures and Videos from Sprint Picture Mail Website

how can i see my pictures online

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.