cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Erase Text Messaging History?

5 REPLIES
Journeyman

Re: Erase Text Messaging from months ago&old billing summarys History?

how do i delete all of my old texts (send and recieved)  from few months ago, and is it possible to delete my bill summary from months ago?is that possible?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Erase Text Messaging History?

Edgen7

For the LG Rumor please. 

To automatically delete read messages:
1. Press Menu > Settings/Tools > Settings > Messaging >
Auto-Delete.
2. Select On or Off and press OK/MENU.

To delete sent messages please try...

Press Menu > Settings/Tools > Settings > Messaging >sent messages.

Under this option you may be able to delete sent messages. This is not listed in the Userguide.

Journeyman

friendly bump. Like I said in the previous post, I havethe LG Rumor. Still not sure how to do it or if it's possible.

Any help appreciated. Thanks!

Journeyman

Oh Sorry about that. I have the firstLG Rumor.<div class="message-edit-history"><span class="edit-author">Message Edited by Edgen7 on </span><span class="local-date">04-06-2009</span><span class="local-time"> 01:35 PM</span></div>

Journeyman

What device do you have? Send me a message with this info and I will look it up for you.

Journeyman

Erase Text Messaging History?

<p>Hi,</p><p><br>Quick question. I know how to delete my texts already.</p><p><br>What I would like to know is if there is anyway to delete the history that shows who and whenI sent a text to.</p><p></p><p>For example, I can see what date and time I sent a text to someone on my phone and anyone can view this. Is there anyway to delete it?</p><p></p><p>I can actually see who I texted back in June of 2008.</p>