cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 2128

Journeyman

Re: Error 2128

I'm in Wisconsin as well, I was texting just fine eariler today and now...I can't i keep getting a... "9230: The message could not be delivered due to a temporary network error. Please try again later. Error 2128." So, I don't know but its annoying the hell out of me. ._. Atleast I'm not the only one I guess.

Journeyman

I'm in Wisconsin as well. It seems like it must be a Midwest error. I tried calling customer service as well and I agree. They should at least notify customers with this. I can make calls fine it's just the texting. At least put up a map on your site Sprint on which you can see tower outages and customers affected, similar to a power company website.

Journeyman

well its good to kno its not just me but this sucks.. all i do is text.. i been with sprint 10yrs and this bs

Journeyman

It's down in Kansas too. My spouse and I pay to be able to text while one works and the other is at home. This is f****** b***s***!!!! When the f*** is it gonna be fixed!?

Journeyman

Well, I just figured it out..It's been down roughly an hour now. Therefore, with what my family pays for service a month, they so far owe us 25 cents credit. I'm awake until 5am or later so if this continues, I plan to call right away and tell them that. By the time they open up for the day, assuming it's 9am, they will owe me what, $1.50?

Journeyman

i can relate to that my phones where roaming, losing signal, and dropping calls all month

Journeyman

I'm in Michigan I'm getting the same thing, It's very aggravating! It would be nice if it returned with a estimated time of when texts will work again! Grrrrr

Journeyman

Having the same problem here in South Dakota, been happening for a little over a hour now. Also there is no 24/7 customer support line which is complete bullshit, what's he point in paying all this money and when something like this happends you can't even speak to a real person. Every other cell phone service has 24/7 support? garbage... fix your shit you cheap bastards.

Journeyman

Mine is Down in Minnesota. Pissed off. My contract ends in two days and this is not a convincing argument to make me wanna stay

Journeyman

hey is working again im in chicago  MY TEXTS ARE WORKING

Highlighted
Journeyman

AS OF 3:38 AM CHICAGO TIME MY TEXTS ARE WORKIN WHOHOOOOO

Journeyman

It's finally working again in Kansas too

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.