cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google Voice Integration Malfunction - "There was an error with your request. Please try again."

Go to solution
Journeyman

Google Voice Integration Malfunction - "There was an error with your request. Please try again."

I recently disabled Google Voice Integration for technical purposes. Now, when I attempt to re-enable Google Voice Integration, it gives me this error message:

There was an error with your request. Please try again.

Is there a fix, or working solution?

Tags (3)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
1 REPLY 1
Wizard

Re: Google Voice Integration Malfunction - "There was an error with your request. Please try again."

rbcmysprint, failure to re-enable after disabling google voice integration is a known issue that google is currently working on, but there is not a working solution. you can notify google that you have this issue here, by clicking Google Voice on Sprint > Ineligibility for Google Voice on Sprint > Report this issue. Unfortunately, google does not have any notification system in place to report back to customer on the status of this issue. You can try turning our phone off for at least 120 seconds (this allow your profile to reset on the sprint servers). Restarting your computer. Once your computer is back up, power up your phone. Then visit voice.google.com and try the google voice integration process again.

OKIESTRO pointed out, and I agree, that your google voice provisioning may not be fully removed on our end, even though google voice doesn't currently have you integrated. If your google voice account fail to re-integrate after reporting the issue to google and restarting your phone as described about, we recommend you give us call at 888-211-4727 to verify the "google voice soc" has been removed from your line in the billing system. If your google voice services (google voice soc) didn't fully remove itself from the first integration, you will not be able to integrate it a second time. If your google voice soc has been removed from the billing system, then we need to wait for google to resove this. Please keep us up to date to your progress.

Message was edited by: PhysicsGuru

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.