cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC EVO cannot send or recieve picture mail.

11 REPLIES
Journeyman

I'm having the same problem. Have they been able to help you yet?

Wizard

CATWMN75 wrote:

I recieved a picture mail two days ago that still says downloading, the one I sent back has a little grayed out clock next to the photo I am trying to send..

Can you please try and delete both of these and then try to send a picturemail message to someone?

Journeyman

Re: HTC EVO cannot send or recieve picture mail.

I have made sure Wifi is off and I have NEVER used Wifi on the phone. I just wish I could figure out what is going on.. :-(

Re: HTC EVO cannot send or recieve picture mail.

Did you verify to make sure WIFI was disabled?

Journeyman

I recieved a picture mail two days ago that still says downloading, the one I sent back has a little grayed out clock next to the photo I am trying to send..

Wizard

What happens when you try to text a picture to a phone number or email address?  Does it appear to go out and be sent?  Do you get an error message?

Journeyman

Yes, that works fine, and the hotspot works too as it is the only internet in our home.

Wizard

I understand - how about the internet on the device? Are you able to access a webpage and surf the internet on the device? Thanks!

Journeyman

Oh and I do have the latest update, that was when all of this started... :-(

Journeyman

Ok, I updated profile and made sure i was connected to mobile network. It still will not send or recieve picture messages. Any other suggestions?? I have tried to reboot the phone as well to no avail.