cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I read my text messages online on sprint.com?

Journeyman

I have tried before, but can't seem to figure it out!

7 REPLIES

Hello Meg112233,

There is not an option to view text messages from Sprint.com. For security purposes, this information can only be viewed from the device it was sent to, or received from.

Regards,

CD

Journeyman

What if I need a print out for my work so I can put my bill down as an expense towards my job?

Journeyman

I use to be able to print them out and send it in with my bill to my employer so it can be charged as an expense since I use my personal phone for work.

Master

Re: How can I read my text messages online on sprint.com?

You can forward the text message to an email address and print from a computer. Generally most of our plans include unlimited text messaging,  if you do not have a plan of this type the charge for the text is include on your bill.  Are you trying to get the number of texts you used for work   versus personal text messages?

Journeyman

I do have unlimited text messaging for my phones. Yes the number of texts versus the personal ones would help as well. How can I do that?

Master

You would have to forward the text that have to do with business to an email address that you can access on a computer and download them  that way you could both keep track of how many  messages were business related and have the documentation to submit for your work.   Sprint has not kept a an online copy of text message since I have been with the company.    I know this is not the easy way of dealing with the issue

Journeyman

I do not have time to be forwarding hundreds of text messages to my email. Is there any other way of receiving a print out of who I text and how many times I text so i can submit?

Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.