cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I read old text messages that have been deleted?

Highlighted
Journeyman

10 REPLIES
Journeyman

Re: How do I read old text messages that have been deleted?

You can't..sprint doesn't store them anymore so once they are gone..they are gone

Journeyman

is there any way to send deleted messages to an e mail address

Journeyman

Once they have been deleted, you can not do anything with them.  They do not exist.   You can forward them to email if you have that service,  select Forward after reading the text, select the contact you want it to go to and if you have the email address programed, select that option.   Depends on your phone and you services.

Journeyman

some phone companies show u the number that the text came from and when it was sent, and whether it was a picture or text. but they dont actually show the text itself. does anyone know if sprint does that.

Journeyman

You can't find out anything through Sprint about yoiur text or anyone else on your plan with out a court order.

Journeyman

You have to contact the Subpoena Compliance Group at 800-877-7330 and choose option 3. They will send you a form that you must get notarized stating that you are the account holder. They will only send you the text message detail (phone numbers and dates and times) for the previous 90 days but not the content of the texts. Good luck!

Journeyman

how do u know if yoou have that service? And how can I do this...?  THANKS!

Journeyman

Thank you so much for the information. I found that same information out a few days ago. I didnt end up doin it. Do u know how long it takes to get the information out of the mail? Thanks again.

Journeyman

Is it really that serious to where you need to get a Subpena? Really. And If you need it for court. Have the courts do it.