cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do we, as customers, provide feedback to the Product Development Team and the applicable Official Customer Services resources in a manner which will quantify our need for Text Messaging Details and desire for Text Messaging Content?

Highlighted
Journeyman

How do we, as customers, provide feedback to the Product Development Team and the applicable Official Customer Services resources in a manner which will quantify our need for Text Messaging Details and desire for Text Messaging Content?

* We have been advised that there is a Premium Service in the making to be able to subscribe to an account add-on which will allow us to be able to view the content of Text Messages.

* We have been advised there is a way to request Text Messaging Details of the previous 90 days by sending a notarized request via FAX.

* We have also been advised that our posts (and concerns) are being forwarded to the "Product Development team"; and,  that "The Community is not an official Customer Service forum, so customer feedback is not getting quantified."

All that being said...

Exactly how do we, as customers, provide feedback (questions, comments, suggestions & concerns) to the Product Development Team and all other applicable Official Customer Services resources in a manner which will quantify our need for Text Messaging Details; as well as the desire of many customers for Text Messaging Content?

We want our voices to be heard. Please provide us with the best way for us to get that done!

Thank you,

Lisa Y Selk

* NOTE: The attached document is a list of just a few of the several related threads / posts related to my question...

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Wizard

Thanks for posting.  The messaging team is well aware that customers are very interested in the abilityview Text Messaging content and history.  Please see this blog - http://community.sprint.com/baw/community/buzzaboutwireless/services/messaging/blog/2011/02/25/text-...

Highlighted
Wizard

Lisa, you may report your concerns and requests to Customer Care (*2 from your Sprint phone).  They keep track of the call volume of various issues and report it to different groups at Sprint including Product Development.  I'm in frequent contact with the Messaging Product Managers and report on the Community whatever I can learn from them and share out here (see the blog Sarah mentioned).

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hi Sarah & Claudia,

Thank you both for very prompt and helpful responses!

I hadn't noticed that blog before. A lot of good information and suggestions!

BTW: I noticed the following: "Sprint provides text messaging detail only, no content - for the previous 18 months".

Is that a recent change? I thought it was only the previous 90 days.

Thanks again!

Highlighted
Wizard

Eighteen months - that is how it's recorded in our internal Care documentation.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.